Welcome back readers now we are publishing the picture of a cute software developer from Kolkata India. As we know the girls of mentioned area are very intelligent and beautiful. Namastha Reni Yadav is regular reader of this blog since 05 months her mother tongue is telugu. She is so friendly and lovely and likes to chat with my friends. She is studying degree 3 year in the top college of the city.

Namastha have so many friends online and she feel lucky to be your friend. She would always like to make friends and make them happy. She more says If I not respond to your message or email you may think I would be some work. In the end she says thanks for reading her details. She i was sung songs for you in telugu and hindi which is my favorite and I dedicating for you . Thanks for visiting my profile.